General civil engineering civil engineering and building works, refers to the use of building materials and construction equipment and water, soil and culture-related infrastructure planning and engineering, construction and maintenance of production activities. General civil engineering projects include: housing, roads, water supplies, drainage, flood control works and transport. Once all the non-military use of civilian projects in the past grouped into this category, but with the engineering sciences growing, many original content subject to civil engineering have a separate section.
Civil engineering is generally divided into the following major of universities and colleges: architecture, urban planning, civil engineering, built environment and equipment, water supply and drainage works.
- The Meaning Of Civil Engineering
- Construction Quality Management
- What Is Infrastructure?
- The Protection And Reuse Of Industr...
- Buy Villas Townhouses, How To Use T...
- Villa Decoration Design Six Taboo
- Considerations For Concealed Works ...
- Decoration Traps
- Villa Decoration Design Considerations
- Zhejiang Decoration No Across The B...
- Decoration Beautify The Role